OOTD #3 ~ I'm kinda, sort of, definitely random.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Well...

So for some reason I was feeling my kitty ears today. Maybe it's with the quick approach of Halloween. I just can't help it, but considering I'm already 24, and I don't have much of an excuse to trick-or-treat these five dollar ears will have to suffice.

I'm pretty simple with my style, always have been. I just prefer to be comfortable, myself. Never too done up (unless it's the right occasion), just me. With Fall upon us and that sweet California sunshine I'm still in the summer spirit but trust me I'm ready to fully transition to sweaters, leggings, and my classic knee-high-boots.





AHHHH!!!
           

What are you most excited for? PSL?    
 Annual trips to the pumpkin patch? Let me know in the comments!


xoxo Jazz









D E T A I L S -

Shirt/Jacket: Forever 21
Shorts/Hat: Love Culture
Sneakers: Converse

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.