Spring Outfit Inspiration - Denim on Denim

Sunday, April 2, 2017


GOODBYE MARCH. HELLO APRIL. <3


It's already April, babes! Can you believe it? I feel like the first few months of the year have been flying by already and it's like I don't even know where the time has gone! Now that it seems we're finally over this rainy season (for the most part), I'm so excited to get some new super fun looks up on the blog! Spring is such an amazing time. You can mix prints, colors, florals, go as bold or as casual as you want. 

Something I've been loving is denim on denim! It's so chic, casual, but you have the ability to dress it up or down where you go. 

For my outfit, I decided to pair my Aeropostle high-waisted jeans with an oversized men's jacket. Now while some go for the fitted look, I love the baggy and oversized style.

Completing my look, I chose a light and airy Charlotte Russe crop top. Bell sleeves, cut-out and off the shoulder tops have been super in this season. I can't begin to tell you how much they're trending, but hey I'm not complaining! It's already hitting 80 degrees here in Sacramento and if you're not familiar with the Valley heat? 80 is nothing. 

I'll be posting more outfits every week, I'm beyond excited for new fun shoots, collaborations with new blogger friends and some cool events coming up! Stay tuned!

Guess what?! Good news!

N E W S E R I E S C O M I N G T O T H E B L O G!

I've noticed that I have a lot of things personally going on in my life. From career and job transitions, college and post-graduate life, relationships, family situations and I think I have a huge perspective on how to persevere through those tough moments. I'm not going to lie, the last year has been extremely tiring. Extremely difficult, but every situation and every tough moment continues to shape me into the woman I hope to be. I'm stronger for it. So I'd like to bring my experiences with different topics to the blog. So if you have any suggestions, things you'd like to hear about, or maybe something you're personally struggling with let me know. I'm here for you.


XOXO JAZZ

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.