Style Transition: Winter to Spring

Thursday, March 16, 2017


Style Transition: Winter to Spring







This post has been long over due, so I apologize for the wait! I feel like not only has the weather been crazy, but my life has been a well. I'm honestly praying for clarity in the next few months of which direction to take with so many things in my life. I'm struggling with making the decision to go back to school, the next step for my career, family changes, contemplating a move or just leave the country to travel, etc. I'm young, but at the same time life seems to be getting ahead of me. Sacramento has been having the weirdest weather. We get two weeks of rain, followed by a week of perfect sunshine and straight back to rain. It's just a never ending cycle. Being that the weather has been having a mind of its own, I like pairing simple things like bodysuits and dresses with a light coat or cardigan and boots or sneakers.

My style has always been pretty simple, but with the spring dresses comes little dresses, chic outfits and layers. How do you transition your winter style? Do you pair fur with shorts? Dresses and jackets? Season transitions are some of my favorites! You can literally mix and match and do so much! I'm hoping to shoot some more style guides in the next few months! 



WHAT STYLE GUIDE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ON THE BLOG?

Let me know in the comments below!


Outfit #1:

Dress: Forever 21
Leather & Denim Jacket: Forever 21
Boots: Just Fab


Outfit #2:

Grey Bodysuit: Forever 21
Light Wash Denim Jacket: GAP
Jeggings: Thrifted
Combat Boots: Just Fab

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.