In the middle of...

Thursday, October 20, 2016


 Oh Jazz..

 

let's go play in traffic it'll be fun, and honestly it was.




Part of my favorite thing about blogging is the fact that nobody can tell me how to do it. I can choose what I want to wear, grab my camera and just go. Sometimes I just like to drive until I find a location and I just stop when I come to a good spot. Driving like fifteen minutes down the road led me to this beautiful and somewhat dangerous spot. I think I almost got caught in traffic during every shot but..you do what you gotta do for the picture.














Today's staples that I paired together to create two looks.

Jeans: American Eagle (Cause let's be honest they're the best.)

Black lace top: Love Culture

White Kimono: Sheinside.com

Navy green jacket: Forever 21

Shoes: justfab.com

  Be sure to follow me on my socials!

  I love hearing from and interacting with you lovelies on a daily basis.


Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.