Trapped in a Daze...

Friday, October 21, 2016


I love just going to random spots to shoot.

I decided to go and shoot this outfit, in part because this dress has been collecting dust in my closet and the beautiful sunset hues went along perfectly with it. Lately I've been feeling like I'm in a daze. There's so much change and misdirection in my life that the two things that make complete and total sense to me are writing and photography. It's my passion, my love and I'm determined to find a way to do what I love forever.
   
Forever..
  
 Now that's a long time. But I know that life can also change so unexpectedly and that's something that I've been dealing with these last few months -- a lot of uncontrollable changes and not too many that I could fix, some I still can't. All I know is that this daze, this fog, it'll lift and something absolutely beautiful is going to come out of it. I truly believe that. So, my advice to you is: Don't give up. Don't ever think you have no options because I guarantee there's one somewhere even if it's not the one you want at the moment. Somehow things will work themselves out.

I paired together this short mini dress from my favorite (yeah, you guessed it), Forever 21 along with my Forever 21 Army Jacket. No, this isn't sponsored but let's be honest who here isn't obsessed with that store. I think that store has taken half my money over the years and I really don't have a problem with that.



xoxo.

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.