Sunny Sunny Cali-for-n-i-a

Sunday, October 23, 2016


Palm trees and flannel.

Definitely not something that should go together but with this hot California weather I just couldn't help myself because I secretly wish it would snow. I took a trip to the Arboretum near my old campus and just spent time capturing shots with the variety of trees, I can't even recall how many there are but there are hundreds of different plants and flowers. It's sooo gorgeous!

I have a lot of projects in the works and I'm super excited to keep building my brand, making connections and most importantly engaging with you all on a daily basis. The love and support I've felt has been overwhelming and as content creators and as human beings we need to support and uplift one another. So excited for the collaborations in the future and I can't wait to share the adventures with you all!

Adventure is out there!

P.S. Don't mind my Up reference. That movie is just too cute.


For this outfit:

Flannel shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Just Fab Online. <3


XOXO

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.