Rainy Days Got Me Feeling...

Thursday, October 27, 2016


Oh Rainy Days.. 

Happy Thursday! I know it's weird I sort of been super MIA this week but it wasn't intentional! Sacramento has definitely been flooded with a series of wet days that has been making shooting for the blog a little hard as I do a lot of outdoor looks and styles. Something I'm going to get into more and you can expect to see is a ton of more flatlays! I've been on Instagram looking at all sorts of inspiration and pictures and I'm excited to get the ball moving and start sharing those. 


 Another reason I've been a bit busy is because I'm going to be traveling for a few months to Nevada, Utah.. maybe more places. I haven't been able to see my family in so long so I'll be gone for a few months before coming back to California. I'm excited, nervous, just because a lot of things are up in the air but I think the break is much needed and besides the scenery out there is gorgeous so I'm excited to bring you a ton of winter styles to the blog! Sunny California isn't known for feet of snow and mountains - unless you're just talking about Tahoe of course.



For this look, I paired:

BLACK LEGGINGS: Target
WHITE SHIRT: Forever 21
CARDIGAN: Forever 21
SHOES: Vans.com


As you can see, my style is pretty basic. I wouldn't say I'm the most stylish person ever but I like to be comfortable whether it's in a dress, jumpsuit, sneakers or boots. And besides, the only thing the rain does is make me want to lay in bed with a cup of cocoa and watch Netflix.

Speaking of Netflix and my Question of the Day:

What's your current favorite Netflix show/movie and what should I check out? 

Let me know!

XOXO

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.