WANNA GET TO KNOW ME?

Wednesday, November 2, 2016





Happy November.. 
 
I figured it would be a good idea for you all to get to know me a little bit more. 
I really want you all to feel like you're getting to know me on a personal level - not just what is she wearing today or my latest shopping addition to my already overrun closet.  


1. What is your middle name?: Esther. (RIP GMOMMA) <3

2. What was favorite subject at school?: English for sure, I've always loved to write.
3. What is your favorite drink?: Iced coffee. Starbucks cold brew.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Can't choose, but my favorite song at the moment is Closer or Grass Ain't Greener.
5. What is your favorite food?: Go sushi. ^_^

6. What is the last thing you bought?: I haven't been shopping so soooo long.
7. Favorite book of all time? Harry Potter everything. Slytherin gang.
8. Favorite Color?: PINKKKK. <3
9. Do you have any pets?: I have a dog named Jade, but I really want to get a French Bulldog puppy and name her Kari.

10. Favorite Perfume?: Chanel Chance ..idc which one. All of them. Never owned it either,
11. Favorite Holiday?: Definitely Christmas, but Halloween is fun too.
12. Are you married?: Nope, but hopefully I'll be married by 30.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes! Just a few times. Favorite trip was spending two weeks as an intern at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival in France.

14. Do you speak any other language?:  Just english and a little bit of scooby-doo.
15. How many siblings do you have?: 3. I'm a middle child.
16. What is your favorite shop?: Clothing - Forever 21 but I also really like Windsor for more formal clothing.
17. Favorite restaurant?: Anything that has sushi. Basically.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Today. I'm an emotional person.
19. Favorite Blog?: So many so many. I just couldn't choose.
20. Favorite Movie?: Being a film graduate...this is the one question you NEVER ask.
21. Favorite TV shows?: ^ Read above..but currently anything on Netflix originals. I finished Stranger Things (which I love), and I'm now watching Dark Matter.
22. PC or Mac?: Mac
23. What phone do you have?: IPhone 6..but I'm going to order the 7 plus.
24. How tall are you?: 5’4″
25. Can you cook?: I like to think I can. But I really want to bake more things. Perhaps being some recipes to the blog!

I want to get to know you all too!
Share ONE fact about yourself in the comments! (;

 

XOXO

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.