2 Chic Casual Dresses Ft. Kairo Clothing

Sunday, November 27, 2016


 

Let me just start off with....


I LOVE THESE DRESSES. I was lucky enough to have Kairo Clothing send me two dresses to play around with and they are so cute and perfect for the holidays.

Considering I live in California, our holidays are average at most - not super cold, not warm so pairing a cute dress with boots is usually the way to go and if I'm going out? I'll just through on a light jacket or peacoat to cover up. 

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone I have so many upcoming blog posts and ideas that I definitely want to get out this month and more things for you all to get excited about including:

1. Holiday Gift Guides for Him and Her under 50 dollars
2. Holiday Outfit Inspiration Posts
3. DIY Holiday Treats

I'm so excited to add more lifestyle content onto my blog. I love fashion so much but I've always wanted to keep my blog free of just sticking to one theme. I want to share my tips, tricks and hacks for all sorts of things and keep all you lovelies on your toes.


My new blog schedule will be as follows: 

NEW POSTS EVERY SUN. & THURS <3 


GET EXCITED! Also be sure to follow me on my socials!

 

 XOXO





Clothing featured: Kairo Clothing Boots: JustFab.com
  Hair: Dxvife.com

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.