2 Simple Casual Holiday Outfits

Thursday, December 1, 2016

12.01.16


AHHHHHH.
Happy December!




I can't even begin to describe how happy I am for the holidays this year! It'll be a new holiday with a new job, a new house and ending the year on the best high note I can in order to make my 2017 exactly what I want it to be. It's been a really tough year for me mentally, physically, emotionally, and all I want this holiday season is to be happy and spend time with the ones I hold close. Starting off December, I'm bringing two casual holiday outfits! I love playing around with traditional holiday colors - white, red, gold hues and I have so many more inspired looks coming to the blog in the next few weeks! So get ready! 

 

 

 

O U T F I T #1 D E T A I L S
Shirt: Forever 21

Watch: Michael Kors






O U T F I T #2 D E T A I L S

White Crop Top: Forever 21
Pants: Love Culture
Boots: JustFab.com

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.