Current Music Favorites - December 2016

Sunday, December 4, 2016



12.04.16



December! Ugh, I'm starting my Christmas countdown in my head but I have no idea where to begin for holiday presents but I've been loving some new music lately. Some of them may seem older, I dunno but I know I've had a few songs on repeat for the last few weeks. I think this will be a monthly topic on my blog. Jazz's current music favs or something like that (obviously, I need a better name), but here are my favorite songs from November, in no particular order.

1. Make Me (Cry) - Noah Cyrus ft. Labyrinth 


 I've been in love with this song! Ah, I'm super excited to see where she goes and also...how can you not love Labyrinth?


Watch Here <3



2. Trust Me - Cashmere Cat ft. Selena Gomez, Tory Lanez


This has definitely been my cleaning jam for the last few weeks and it's hard to not find yourself dancing along. If you haven't seen the video check it out! I love the interpretive dancing. 



Watch here. <3




3. Love Me Now - John Legend 

 Uhm... who doesn't love John? No other explanation needed.



 He's bae.

 Watch Here <3


4. Psycho - Russ

Not going to lie... I've been loving Russ's music! He's so good, and his music is perfect as I'm getting ready in the morning or for bed. And, he is freaking gorgeous. I'm just saying.  I'm going to see him in concert ASAP. #fangirlmoment


 Watch Here <3


 
5.  Say You Won't Go - James Arthur 


 OK. This is my future first dance song. I already know that, well unless something else comes out that I love more in the next ten years it'll take me to get married.



 

Watch Here <3 

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.