Winter Style: Camo and Prints

Friday, January 27, 2017

WINTER STYLE: 

CAMO AND PRINTS









So while we're still on the topic of winter style, one of my favorite trends (honestly, in general) is camo and prints. Prints can mean anything - plaid, stripes, graphic tees... I definitely can't wait to do a shoot solely styling those. If you know me you know my style is pretty laid back and lowkey, and while I get requests for different outfits and styles that's just not me but MAJOR shoutout to my beautiful babes rocking those runway looks 24/7! I just like to be comfy cause you never know when I'm going to get a bit crazy. (;

It seems the weather is finally giving us a break here in Sacramento which means SHOOTS! I have so many cute shoots planned for this upcoming spring and I can't wait to bring my style to the blog. Fun themed shoots are always a good idea, so if you have any PLEASE let me know! Even with the chilly weather pairing a simple basic print top with a stylish jacket can throw everything together. I honestly love bombers - that's my go to. (drake reference, ahhaha), but camo, olive green, that's my thing too. 



So if you didn't know..I'm a bit obsessed with Drake. I mean, that's bae.  The fact that he's with Queen J LO is besides the point. Pairing a graphic tee with boots is probably my signature, but who's complaining? I stay looking cute. Ahaha, trust me I'm not that conceited.

DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE ARTIST?

Let me know! 

 
O U T F I T D E T A I L S 

White Striped Dress: Forever21.com
Camo Jacket: Thrifted
Black leggings: Express
Black boots: Steve Madden
Green Utility Jacket: GAP
Drake Graphic tee: Thrifted

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams."



XOXO JAZZ

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.