Week In My Style: Winter Edition

Monday, February 6, 2017


W E E K I N M Y S T Y L E 
Winter Edition <3



This has definitely probably been my most stressful week in a while. From working four different jobs, juggling work-life balance, family drama, and other things I definitely wasn't feeling all into dressing up this week. None the less, the rainy Sacramento has its was of putting a damper on things when all I really want to do is dress up in cute clothes and go play photoshoot around the city. Hopefully, a break in the weather will come and I can get some of my future blog posts going! Definitely get excited so much is coming to the blog, including product reviews, DIYs, advice & relationship blogs, travel blogs,  blogger collaborations, etc! I'm so excited to bring new and exciting to the site other than just fashion cause there's so much more to me than that! So get ready for some pretty amazing things! So.. here's my week!





DAY 1

Shirt: Calvin Klein Fleece
Pants: New Balance Leggings (newbalance.com)
Hat: The Style Club (thestyleclub.com) 

DAY 2

Shirt: Pretty Ricky tee (thrifted)
Hat: Grey beanie (forever 21)
Pant: Yoga pants (thirfted)




 

DAY 3

Shirt: Olive Green Crop top (Forever 21)
Pants: Black leggings
Hat: The Style Club
Boots: Steve Madden


DAY 4

Shirt: Camo Jacket (Forever 21)
Pants: Olive Green Leggings (Forever 21)
Boots: Justfab
Hat: The Style Club
Sunglasses: Thrifted


Pray the weather turns around so I can shoot some fun stuff this next week.. the forecast says another week of rain so keep those fingers crossed! I definitely can't wait until my Cali sunshine comes back. 

Be sure to follow on all my social media if you haven't already! I love making new friends. 

What's your favorite outfit from the post?!

Let me know in the comments!

XOXO JAZZ

1 comment

  1. Still crushing over that Pretty Ricky Tee! and I love that camo shirt. Hope the weather brightens up love. Can't wait to see more dope looks. Mekisha xx
    www.fashionbyafro.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.