Hello August - We All Need A Little Mickey.

Friday, August 4, 2017



Hey Beauts,

I'm so glad to be creating new content for you all and I'm happy to be back on the blog! Life continues to be a whirlwind and I'm trying to balance blogging and making time to create things for you guys with settling into my new job (which I love btw), along with really trying to get back on my feet.
August I feel is going to be crazy busy! There's so many things going on at work, tons of shoots I have in my head that I'm trying so hard to get out and I have real life that doesn't like to give me a break. I'm trying to focus on balance for the rest of the year, but I want to do a good job and not settle for being average or doing "just enough". So, I'll be pushing myself harder to remain consistent for you all. I love my blog so much. I love talking to you on here, on Instagram... and it's my GOAL to relaunch my Youtube Channel before the end of 2017. 

 


If you haven't noticed - my style has been rapidly changing lately. I'm finding myself drawn so much more to vintage pieces - mainly pants and tees, but I love incorporating it into my current wardrobe. I mean, how the heck did it take me so long to get into vintage clothing anyways? I like to call my style "Vintage Modern" - I'm definitely not a pure vintage dresser like some of my friends, but I love taking a splash of inspiration from them and making it my own. I definitely need to go thrifting super soon and find some new pieces because I need MORE. Besides, I'm beyond obsessed with Mickey Mouse and Disney everything so this outfit fits me perfectly. Can you BELIEVE I've never been to Disneyland? I mean...I know. Most people don't. #2017goals

For this outfit:

Mickey Mouse Club Retro Tee: Freestyle Clothing Exchange - Midtown 

Red Shorts: Freestyle Clothing Exchange - Midtown

Babe Hat: www.thestyleclub.com

Boots: Justfab.com


Have you been to Disney World or Disneyland? What's your favorite things to do there?! Let me know in the comments!

XOXO

Jazz


Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.