Girl Gang Living

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Here comes fall, and I'm definitely ready.

Jacket - GAP
 As much as I love summer, I've been waiting for the endless heatwave to end since the beginning of May. I can only tolerate so much heat before I start thinking, "I'm ready for layers!" But, as much as I'm ready for fall to kick off into full gear, this California heat has barely slowed down. Even now, we're dealing with wildfires so close to home which is making our weather extremely crazy. Keeping everyone affect by this tragedy, along with the other horrible things that have happened recently in my thoughts.

Just last week we reached 90 degree temperatures. We're in the weird awkward phase of chilly mornings and hot afternoons, so honestly there's no right way to dress.  As I transition from my summer to fall wardrobe it always comes down to layers, but I suppose depending on where you live you might not even get the chance to transition. Sometimes it's just hot, then it's cold. Luckily in California, our weather isn't so drastic so the transition is always slow.
Girl Gang Crop Top & Leggings - Forever 21

My style, if you're new to the blog is what I like to call "urban casual". I'm definitely into mixing vintage clothing into my wardrobe, I love playing with graphic tees, and different textures. Honestly, I just do what makes me comfortable, more importantly - what's affordable.

I know a lot of being a blogger seems to be all about the next new thing. The next new outfit, the next shopping trip, but I can't do all that. In a lot of ways I do feel restricted, but I also think that's okay. I'm living on a budget - paying off student loans, credit cards, trying to do more things, and have new adventures so I'm much less focused on spending my money shopping and more on saving to do the things I keep dreaming of doing. So bare with me in this little adventure. As I show you my style, my life, the things that motivate me and keep me passionate. I have a lot I want to slowly roll out onto the blog. A lot of ideas that have yet to come to fruition - they will. I just need to be patient. I'm sure most of you, if not all of you can relate.

I'm so excited to share my upcoming fall looks with you all. I have a ton of ideas and shoots planned in the next few months and I can't wait for you to see what I create. As always, if you have any suggestions definitely let me know! I'm always looking for new ideas so feel free to leave me a comment! Stay tuned for some really fun collaborations, trust me - it'll be worth the wait.


 

Boots - Steve Madden

My outfit consists of:

Denim Jacket - www.gap.com
Girl Gang Crop Top - www.forever21.com
Velvet Leggings - www.forever21.com
Boots - www.stevemadden.com
Watch - www.michaelkors.com



3 comments

  1. HI Maya!

    Love that your style is casual yet trendy! Love the Gap denim jacket. And I hear you about the weather. It's hot during the day, but the evenings are cooling down quite a bit. Layering is essential!

    XOXO
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love layering honestly! Thanks so much!

      Delete

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.