Midnight Ride With Me -

Friday, October 20, 2017


I'm not sure where the month of October has went, but I'm not surprised. I feel like this entire year has just flown by in a blink of an eye. It's like what, 2017 is almost over? How? I can't say I'm too upset though. I'm really excited about the holidays this year. These past few years following graduation I've definitely been going through so many life changes. I don't feel like I've really been in the position where I could just stop and breathe for a moment - if any at all. It was one thing after enough.

THIS YEAR? I'm finally able to breathe a sigh of relief! Life is still crazy stressful and busy, but I'm happy. I'm finally doing the things I love. I love my career. I love my dogs. I'm also a petsitter if you didn't know. Hahaha. More than anything I'm back to doing what I love. I'm so happy I've been able to get back into blogging, back to writing, and back to connecting with you all. I've missed it so much. There's nothing I want to do more than dedicate more time to bringing the best content I can to my blog. I have so any fun ideas buzzing around my head, and slowly you'll see some cool projects on this page.

With November so close, the weather has finally gotten to the point where I'm just like, "Okay, I need a sweater." - but still not quite. As my fall style goes, there's some days where you can get away with wearing just a t-shirt and jeans - no layers needed. Luckily, when this shoot was happening it was one of those days. Even in September, I refused to put on my fall outfits when the weather refused to change. I was like, no let's be realistic. Let's show what I'm actually wearing. For you, it's probably different. If you live in California though, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Many of you know my lightweight obsession with Forever 21. I mean, it's definitely my goal to get to be in one of their little videos. Who knows right? Ahah. I'm super casual with my looks, but I'm promise you'll see some exciting new looks on the blog soon. I'm going to keep it authentic to me, but I'm excited to wear some things I wouldn't wear every day. It's fun to play dress up, go outside my daily box. That's what I love about fashion. You can dress however you want. You can dress however you feel for the day. Has the weather finally cooled off for you? How would you describe your fall style? Let me know below.


WHAT I WORE:

Midnight Rider Tee - Forever 21
High Waisted Skinny Jeggings - American Eagle
Shoes: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Alex and Ani




1 comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.