Sacramento, CA, USA

BLOGMAS...and so it begins.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017


YAY FOR DECEMBER. 

I'm so excited to attempt, cough cough, to do Blogmas this year. I'm definitely nervous, but I really want to commit to doing as many blog posts this month as possible! I think it's good to challenge myself and I think it's a great opportunity to work on more lifestyle content which I've been slacking on.

It's my goal for 2018 to really build my blog and brand into something meaningful. This includes not posting for the sake of posting, thoughtfully planning out my content and creating the best material EVER to bring to the blog. So - HERE WE GO.

I have so many fun ideas coming to the blog this month including outfit of the days, advice, more ways to get to know me. I think I've been missing a lot of that and I can't wait for you all to get to know me better and build a safe space where my readers can feel like we're friends, like we're just having a conversation. I want to get more personal and share my world as it truly is. Often times as bloggers we feel pressured to only share the best we have to offer, but often times it's the opposite which enables you to relate and connect with so many people.

My blog isn't just what you see. I don't get to play dress up every day, shoot 24/7, shop til I do. I'm working fulltime with not one, but two jobs. I'm juggling work, my relationship (our two years is coming up, so stay turned for a post on that.), sorority life, friends & family, my blog and socials, and finally - spending time with myself.

Sometimes - I feel stuck. Like what do I post? I have no time to shoot, to edit, to CREATE. This is all true. Hence BLOGMAS. 

SO GET READY.

Things are planned. They're coming, and if you join along for the ride you won't be disappointed. 2018 has big things in store. I'm pushing myself and my creative limits. I'm taking risks. I'm going to put in the work and not let another year pass and let opportunities and ideas slip away. If you have any blog ideas let me know

LET BLOGMAS BEGIN!

OOTD DETAILS:

TOP - FOREVER 21
JACKET: Charlotte Russe 
Jeans: American Eagle 
Boots: Just Fab


xoxo,

Jazz


Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.