Winter is Coming ft. Daniel Wellington

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Sweater - Forever 21

 It's finally beginning to feel like winter.  
Hello blogmas post #2.
 

Ahhhhhhh. I've been getting major feels from seeing all the whimsical winter shoots and posts appearing on my feed on a daily basis. Being in California, we've yet to hit the typical winter temperatures, making light sweaters and jeans the daily go-to thing. Don't get me wrong, I still find myself reaching for my nearest jacket in those frosty morning hours, but by midday you're wondering if winter is ever going to really hit. WHY IS IT SO HOT?

It's December.


Watch & Cuff Set - Daniel Wellington




I mean it's okay. I shouldn't really complain right?

Not to worry ladies and gents, I plan on having some super fun winter content on the blog in the next month, and I've made it my goal to get to the snow so I can create my inspired winter looks in the right setting and I'm so excited to get to the snow! 

Taking a stroll around the town, I couldn't help bu snap some shots in front of the cutest festive house. I love traveling through the neighborhoods during this time of year to see the decor and lights and it's always the perfect time to capture some special moments.


Jeggings - Thrifted Shoes - Steve Madden
Blogmas is well underway and I'm excited to share more looks on the blog, along with other goodies throughout the month and into the new year. I'm so inspired and motivated so I can't wait to share it all with you all.

Be sure to follow my socials for daily snaps into my life! I mean it's not all that exciting most of the time (RIP to my free time), but I am trying to be more active on Instagram stories so I would LOVE to engage with you. Send me random things or just hello, I always do my best to respond!

As always, thanks for the love and support. Another blogmas post will be up sooner than you think! If you have more blogmas ideas definitely drop a comment! <3

Post a Comment

© All That Jazz. Design by FCD.